FMJ Past Issues
FMJ magazine has been published by IFMA since 1988, and digital archives of complete issues from 2012-2017 are available below. In addition, PDFs of individual articles from issues prior to 2013 are available for download on IFMA's Knowledge Library.
CURRENT ISSUE: The Building Portfolio
- From the front door to the top floor, facility managers have a lot on their plates -- all of which are precariously spinning to keep their facilities and organizations operational. This issue of IFMA's FMJ focuses on the components of the building portfolio and how FMs can keep those plates in the air.
- January/February: The Guts of Your Facility
- March/April: Risk Management + Health & Safety
- May/June: O&M Planning & Project Management
- July/August: FM Technology
- September/October: Your FM Career
- November/December: FM & Sustainability