Volunteering with IFMA
IFMA has a very engaged community and loves when members want to give back to the profession and industry through volunteering. Your expertise, skills and contributions to the association are very important in helping IFMA provide high-quality content, services and experiences for all members.
Fill out the short form below and we'll follow up with you when we have volunteer opportunities available.
IFMA Volunteer Form
Things We Consider
- Global representation – We look for volunteers and subject matter experts from around the globe, aiming for at least 25% of volunteers outside of the United States.
- Expertise and competency – Our content experts should have knowledge and experience in one or multiple IFMA core competencies.
- Licenses, certificates, or other FM related credentials
- Earned degrees – Academic, trade and technical degrees will be considered
- Short-term training – Specialized non-degree training, workshops or seminars relating to FM
- Prior experiences – Supervisor, consultant, instructor or trainer
For any questions regarding volunteering with IFMA, please contact our Member Services Team.