What information do we collect?
IFMA collects information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletters, respond to a survey, fill out a form or become a member.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information IFMA collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
How do we protect your information?
IFMA implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database, which is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enable the sites or service providers' systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting IFMA's Member Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
IFMA does not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. IFMA may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their My IFMA portal and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
IFMA is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), as we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.ifma.org.
This policy was last modified on Feb. 13, 2018.
800 Gessner Road, Suite 725
Houston, Texas USA 77024
email@example.com | Ph: +1-713-623-4362
This policy is powered by Trust Guard PCI compliance scans.