Strengthen and empower your entire workplace team.
If your company/organization has 10 or more employees who support your workplace, consider the benefits of a group membership plan. Ensure that your team has access to informative, skill-building resources essential to maintaining sustainable, productive, safe and successful facilities.
In addition to a discounted rate for base membership, IFMA’s group membership plan offers the convenience of a single annual billing statement. “Group” is defined as 10 or more employees from the same company.
IFMA is a valuable source of education and information for every member of your workplace team. You can build your group membership around your facility management department, adding staff from security, IT, engineering, sustainability, food or cleaning services, design and/or human resources.
Your team of professionals can benefit from:
- Access to best business, FM and workplace practices from around the world;
- Information on the latest trends, technologies and research impacting the workplace;
- Education and training of the highest quality and relevancy to today’s business demands;
- Knowledge sharing and support within a strong community of professionals;
- Member discounts on courses, events, publications, reports and more;
Special Offer: IFMA’s World Workplace Group Discount
Five or more Full Event registrants from the same company (same physical address) receive the fifth registration FREE! Please contact an IFMA Customer Service Specialist at +1-713-623-4362 for details.
Group Membership Participants:
- Arapahoe County Facilities & Fleet
- Arizona Department of Administration
- Baptist Health Enterprises
- Brigham Young University
- City and County of Denver
- City of Houston-Houston Airport System
- City of Toronto
- Colorado Department of Human Services- Division of Facilities Management
- CSRS, Inc.
- CSX Transportation
- Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) International Airport
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Facility Engineering Associates
- Fannie Mae
- Federal Housing Finance Agency
- GAP Inc
- Greater Toronto Airports Authority
- Hillsborough County
- J+J Flooring Group
- JM Family Enterprises
- John Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Mary Kay Inc.
- Mountain America Credit Union
- Northwestern Mutual
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, UT-Battelle LLC
- PAE – SGT Partners, LLC.
- Pivotal Software
- Redlee/SCS Inc
- Republic Services
- Service Channel
- Smith & Nephew, Inc.
- Smithsonian Institution
- State Farm
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- The Architect of the Capitol
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints- HQF
- The World Bank
- Uber Technologies, Inc.
- University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus (UCA)
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection