Manage My Credentials
CAMP has been updated with a new and improved platform for accessing your IFMA credentials! Check out this helpful guide on using the new platform. As always, please send questions about your credential to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!
IFMA’s Credentials Application/Maintenance Program (CAMP) allows you to apply for, complete and maintain your credentials and related information. You must login for access.
Here's a few things you can do in CAMP:
- Submit and review IFMA credential applications
- Review your credential status
- Maintain and submit your CFM Maintenance Points
- Review your credential and exam history
- Download credential logos
- Print your transcript of CEUs earned through IFMA
- Make credential payments, review payment history and print receipts
HOW TO LOGIN TO CAMP
Please use this link (or click the CAMP logo) to go directly to the Credentials Application/Maintenance Program website.
Note: You will need to log in or register an account with IFMA to access the CAMP website. Once you are logged in, you will be redirected to CAMP automatically after clicking the link above.
If you are registering an account:
- Once you see the login screen, please click the Register tab near the top, fill out the fields, follow the instructions to confirm your account, and then log in with your new account information.
- If you are already an IFMA member, please register with the email address on file with IFMA. You can call a Member Services representative at +1 713-623-4362 if you need help confirming the email address you need to use.
ISSUE: You have tried to login in and you receive the following message:
The username was not found.
CAUSE: You have not registered before with IFMA or you are not using the correct email address or username.
SOLUTION: Please enter the correct email/username or use the Register tab at the top of the login screen to register a new account with IFMA.
ISSUE: You have logged into CAMP but you do not see your credential information.
CAUSE: If you have previously used a social media account, or a new email address to login, a new record may have been created that does not contain your credential information.
SOLUTION: You need to log in to CAMP using the email address associated with your IFMA account. If you do not know which email address is on file with IFMA, please call 713-623-4362 and a Member Services representative will assist you.
Need additional help?
Have any more questions? Read the CAMP User Guide.
For additional information, email us at email@example.com.