Workplace Evolutionaries (WE) Community
Our mission is to Stimulate Workplace Innovation, Empower People to be Change Agents, and to Influence the Evolution of the Workplace.
1. Building an inclusive and diverse global community of WEvolutionary Leaders and Members
Regardless of your current knowledge level and experience, our network and knowledge sharing events will help you understand what’s happening as the workplace evolves, and will give you insights into what’s next.
To do that our Workplace Innovation group will focus on testing innovative ideas, products and solutions.
2. Creating highly-interactive learning and networking events:
WE are dedicated to expanding our collective Workplace Consciousness. To do that, WE will provide research, news, case studies, WEbinars, social media connections, and other content to stimulate conversation and keep the network buzzing. We’ll do that through:
- Monthly WEbinars on current topics with key thought leaders
- Face-to-face WE sessions such as those held at Facility Fusion and World Workplace
- An engaging LinkedIn site to connect with other members and thought leaders on key topics
- Twitter to keep the conversation and news steaming.
3. Sharing Knowledge and Research
WE has strong commitment to sharing information, creating new knowledge and aligning with the IFMA Foundation on critical workplace research.
WE will also work closely with academic institutions, associations and communities to leverage knowledge and support students in this field.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.