Current issue: The Guts of Your Facility
It’s what’s on the inside that counts, right?
While the world is attempting to reenter places where we work and congregate, FMs are charged with creating safe, hygienic spaces. From space and how it’s used, to access and visitor management, this issue of your FMJ explores tips and strategies for building a better inside for occupants.
Featured articles include:
- Privacy vs. Social – Comparing settings in the workplace
- Safe Space – Why the office might be a healthier and safer place than home
- Meeting the Challenge – How VBIS opens new access in Australia
- The Speed of Evolution – Flex space changing to fit organizational needs
- Twinning – The emergence of the digital twin for FM and operations
- IFMA's official magazine, written by and for workplace professionals (established 1988)
- Articles offer practical takeaways and globally applicable best practices to help you optimize your facilities
- Distributed six times a year in print and online (January, March, May, July, September and December)
- Digital version includes enhanced content like extra articles, videos, podcasts and more