Strengthen and empower your entire team.
If your company/organization has 10 or more employees who support your workplace, consider the benefits of a group membership plan. Ensure that your team has access to informative, skill-building resources essential to maintaining sustainable, productive, safe and successful facilities. View the Group Membership Price Sheet
In addition to a discounted rate for base membership, IFMA’s group membership plan offers the convenience of a single annual billing statement. Contact member services to find out more about group membership. firstname.lastname@example.org | +1-731-632-4362
Your team of professionals can benefit from:
- Access to best business, FM and workplace practices from around the world;
- Information on the latest trends, technologies and research impacting the workplace;
- Education and training of the highest quality and relevancy to today’s business demands;
- Knowledge sharing and support within a strong community of professionals;
- Member discounts on courses, events, publications, reports and more;
IFMA is a valuable source of education and information for every member of your workplace team. You can build your group membership around your facility management department, adding staff from security, IT, engineering, sustainability, food or cleaning services, design and/or human resources.
Group Membership Discount Billing Plan
A plan administrator must be identified to serve as a liaison between the group and IFMA staff, and to receive the annual group renewal invoice.
- Discount applies to Associate and/or Professional memberships only.
- All memberships within the group belong to the organization and not the individual.
- Membership changes may be made by the plan administrator throughout the membership year.
- All memberships within the group discount plan are billed through one invoice annually and must be paid with one check or credit card. Multiple forms of payment cannot be accepted.
- Additional new members can be added throughout the membership year and invoiced immediately.
- All members within the group discount plan must have base membership minimum and may add fee-based options to the base.
- All new members must join a chapter, council or community the first year of membership. Current IFMA memberships can be pro-rated to match the group’s paid through date.
- Group members are not contacted individually regarding renewing.
- Dues and fees applicable for a full-year membership (12 months).
Group Membership Participants:
- Al Futtaim Engineering Company, LLC
- AMS Workplace Technology
- Angus Consulting Management Limited
- Arapahoe County Facilities & Fleet
- Arizona Department of Administration
- Asian Development Bank
- Baptist Health Enterprises
- Brigham Young University
- Chick-Fil-A, Inc
- City and County of Denver
- City of Houston-Houston Airport System
- City of Toronto
- Construction Specialties Inc.
- CSRS, Inc.
- CSX Transportation
- Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) International Airport
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- EllisDon Corporation
- Facility Engineering Associates
- Fannie Mae
- Federal Housing Finance Agency
- GAP Inc
- Greater Toronto Airports Authority
- Hill International
- Hillsborough County
- J+J Flooring Group
- JLL Asurion
- JM Family Enterprises
- John Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Mary Kay Inc.
- Mountain America Credit Union
- Northwestern Mutual
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, UT-Battelle LLC
- PAE – SGT Partners, LLC.
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT)
- Redlee/SCS Inc
- Republic Services
- Servus Limitedl
- Smith & Nephew, Inc.
- Smithsonian Institution
- State Farm
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- The Architect of the Capitol
- The Blue Book of Building and Construction
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints- HQF
- The World Bank
- Uber Technologies, Inc.
- University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus (UCA)
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection