Consult with knowledgeable product and service providers to find the best solutions for your facilities.
Facility Management Practitioner or IFMA Professional, Young Professional or Retired Member
- Stay on top of the latest trends and developments that impact your facilities and your career.
- Learn techniques and proven methodologies that can be put into practice immediately for direct results.
- Select sessions that address immediate or ongoing workplace challenges.
- See hundreds of facility solutions in one place, at one time, saving hours of independent product and service research.
- Exchange ideas and best practices with topic experts and professional peers.
Facility Management Student or IFMA Student Member
- Accelerate your FM career through personal networking and professional education.
- Experience first-hand the high level of support available to you from the FM community.
- Participate in student-only competitions.
- Attend student networking and recognition receptions.
- Take advantage of significantly reduced student registration rates.
FM Educator, Author or Topic Expert on FM Issues
- Raise your professional profile as a session presenter.
- Establish your expertise among an influential community of facility professionals.
- Benefit from the insights of FM, workplace and business professionals.
FM Solutions Provider, Company Representative or IFMA Associate Member
- Exhibit: Connect directly with FM decision makers who are actively seeking the best solutions for their facilities.
- Sponsor: Gain recognition for your support of the FM profession and for your contribution to the quality of attendees’ learning and networking experience.
- Advertise: Keep your company name in front of thousands of qualified buyers.
- Build and maintain solid business partnerships with a professional community committed to excellence.
- Take advantage of educational sessions to broaden your knowledge of FM.
Practitioner in a Workplace-related Field or Member of a Partner Association
- If you support any aspect of the workplace—security, IT, sustainability, engineering, architecture, design, real estate, human resources, food services, etc.—you benefit from the same educational and networking resources as an FM professional.
- Benefit from sessions addressing the needs and responsibilities of every workplace professional.
- Collaborate with a community of knowledgeable facility managers to ensure the efficiency, safety and longevity of your workplace.
- Members of partner associations can take advantage of discounted IFMA member registration rates.