What will 2016 hold for FM? Themed “Managing the Building Portfolio,” the January/February issue of IFMA’s FMJ magazine has you covered on facility trends, from the envelope to the roof.
Log in to start reading »
2016: The Year of the 360-degree View of the Building
Establishing a 360-degree view means understanding both the intended and actual utilization of your facility and using that knowledge to design for the future. Through a combination of software, hardware and sensor technology, FMs can have a 360-degree view of their building’s pulse, not only monitoring where people are congregating in real time but also anticipating where they will go next.
Log in to read this article »
- IFMA's official magazine, written by and for workplace professionals
- Articles offer practical takeaways and globally applicable best practices to help you optimize your facilities
- Distributed six times a year in print and online
- Digital version includes extra articles, videos, podcasts and more
- New issues are emailed to IFMA members each January, March, May, July, September and December
Watch: Video tour of the online magazine
Follow FMJ on Twitter | Like FMJ on Facebook