- IFMA's official magazine, written by and for workplace professionals
- Articles offer practical takeaways and globally applicable best practices to help you optimize your facilities
- Distributed six times a year in print and online
- Digital version includes extra articles, videos, podcasts and more
- New issues are emailed to IFMA members each January, March, May, July, September and December
Follow FMJ on Twitter | Like FMJ on Facebook
Current issue: Strategic Planning
Strategic planning is an essential component of effective facility management — for achievement of long-term business goals, as well as for optimizing day-to-day operations. But when each day brings new hurdles and opportunities, big-picture planning can seem elusive.
The November/December 2016 issue of FMJ explores this topic through several lenses, from data to delivery, to show the impact of strategic planning on an organizational level and guide facility professionals toward a practice of predictive and agile strategy.
Articles this issue cover:
Leveraging lean • Project and contract management • Risk mitigation • Data and analytics • Strategic planning • Benchmarking • Standards • and more...
Start reading »
FMJ is available in print as well as online — get copies delivered to your door.