Current issue: Back to Basics
The May/June issue of FMJ focuses on some of the core competencies of FM: operations and maintenance, project management, finance and business, communication, and leadership and strategy. No matter what your depth of experience is, refreshing on the fundamentals (or on areas you don’t practice regularly) will help you keep your skills and competitive advantage sharp.
Log in to start reading »
Digging Out of Deferred Maintenance
The facility industry continues to mature, advancing the stature of FMs within organizations. However, one key impediment to that progress is the aging infrastructure that exists in many facilities and the subsequent reactive maintenance it creates. With more FMs than ever gaining seats at the management table, now is the time to dig out of the deferred maintenance backlog and shed the anchor holding your team back from success.
Log in to read this article »
ALSO THIS ISSUE
- Making Facility Flooring Work for You
- Aerial Platforms: Putting Work Within Reach
- From Maintenance Closet to Savings Vault: Strategic Sourcing for FM
- Bridging the Gap Between FM and IT
- Communicate to Connect: Getting the FM Message Across
- How to Integrate Capital Planning and FM
- The Right Fit: Selecting an FM Management System Standard
- Are You Controlling Your Backlog or Is It Controlling You?
- Flood Planning and Risk Mitigation
- Proactive Pavement Management
- IFMA's official magazine, written by and for workplace professionals
- Articles offer practical takeaways and globally applicable best practices to help you optimize your facilities
- Distributed six times a year in print and online
- Digital version includes extra articles, videos, podcasts and more
- New issues are emailed to IFMA members each January, March, May, July, September and December
Watch: Video tour of the online magazine
Follow FMJ on Twitter | Like FMJ on Facebook