- IFMA's official magazine, written by and for workplace professionals
- Articles offer practical takeaways and globally applicable best practices to help you optimize your facilities
- Distributed six times a year in print and online
- Digital version includes extra articles, videos, podcasts and more
- New issues are emailed to IFMA members each January, March, May, July, September and December
Follow FMJ on Twitter | Like FMJ on Facebook
Current issue: FM Leadership
Leadership is a broad topic, but one that is particularly relevant to facility management — not only as one of the 11 core competencies of FM, but also in light of the IFMA-RICS collaboration, which is forging a bold new way forward for the profession.
The September/October issue of FMJ examines this theme through features on demonstrating the strategic value of FM, critical thinking, implementation of organizational and technological change, and perspectives on leveraging IFMA as a vehicle for thought leadership.
Start reading »
ARTICLES THIS ISSUE
Leadership, organizational culture and change managment
Behind the Brand
FMJ is available in print as well as online — get copies delivered to your door.