IFMA’s Credentials Application/Maintenance Program (CAMP) allows you to apply for, complete and maintain your credentials and related information.
After you log in, you’ll be able to:
- Submit and review IFMA credential applications
- Review your credential status
- Maintain and submit your CFM Maintenance Points
- Review your credential and exam history
- Download credential logos
- Print your transcript of CEUs earned through IFMA
- Make credential payments, review payment history and print receipts
LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS FOR CAMP
If you have never logged into CAMP, ifma.org or IFMA's online learning center, you will need to register. Click on the CAMP button and choose, "Don't have an account?". Complete the registration. Login Instructions (PDF)
Existing CAMP Users:
- Click on the CAMP button
- Use your email on file with IFMA as your Username
- Enter your password or Choose "Forgot Password" and reset your password.
- Click Login
NOTE: Login will return you to the Manage My Credentials Page, but you are logged in. You can verify this by looking for Log Out and Welcome, "your name" in the upper right corner of the window.
- Click on the CAMP button again to move into the CAMP platform.
NEED ADDITIONAL HELP?
ISSUE: You have tried to login in and you receive the following message:
The email address you entered is not in our system. Please use a valid user email or create an account by clicking the Register link below.
CAUSE: You have not registered before with IFMA or you are not using the correct email address as your username.
SOLUTION: Choose "Don't have an account?" to register if you are new to IFMA and CAMP or call a Member Services representative at +1 713-623-4362 who can help you with your username.
ISSUE: You have logged into CAMP but you do not see your credential information:
CAUSE: If you use your social media account or a new email address to login, a new record will be created that will not contain your credential information.
SOLUTION: Log in to CAMP using the email address on file with IFMA.
Have any more questions? Read the CAMP User Guide
For additional information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org