Whether the focus is on industry averages, benchmarking statistics, or the latest workplace trends, IFMA is an information leader for the FM profession.
From industry surveys to forecasting to benchmarking reports, IFMA's research draws on the practices and opinions of FM professionals and educators, covering topics vital to the day-to-day operations of facility professionals and the built environment in general.
IFMA’s Benchmarks Exchange
Finding comparative building data just got easier. IFMA has released an online survey management system entitled BEX.
BEX helps you participate in IFMA surveys:
- Submit building data in a secure online environment.
- Enter data in multiple sessions, if necessary.
- Compare facility benchmark data in real time.
Participants have free and unlimited access to specific survey benchmarking data through the reporting period.
- Benchmarking 2.0 for Health Care Facility Management - Enter your facility data! »
- Benchmark VI: Annual Facility Cost (opens October 2012)