CSP Content Program
IFMA’s Knowledge Library is looking for Corporate Sustaining Partners (CSP) that want to provide educational and informative content to facility managers while increasing their visibility and exposure to the industry and better positioning themselves as a go-to resource and thought leader.
The details of the program are outlined below.
*Knowledge Library content perks are based on the participation level of the CSP.
- Simplified submission process
- Streamlined/expedited approval of content
- Continual updates throughout the review and publishing process
- Custom CSP company tag for easy search and find of your content
- Promoted in FM Pulse blog
- Backlinks to CSP website
- Everything included in Standard package plus:
- Opportunity to promote via social media channels from Knowledge Library team (as applicable)
- Content performance metrics (available upon request)
- CSP Content Spotlight (one week) – Prominently featured banner ad promoting CSP and their content:
- CSP can request desired month to feature content*
- Silver: 1 spotlight per term
- Gold: 3 spotlights per term
- Platinum: 5 spotlights per term
- Content submitted through CSP submission channel
- Use this direct link for all submissions: https://airtable.com/shrU4VWFPGS9p2PBw
- Will adhere to submission guidelines and publishing standards set by IFMA. Content that is over-advertorial will not be published.
- Submit a minimum of 1 content piece per quarter; 4 (or more) total submissions per partnership term.
- High quality company logo; white or white knockout in vector format or high-res png, if possible. This is needed for the Content Spotlight.
- Agreement to terms outlined in the Content Licensing Agreement