FMJ Past Issues
FMJ magazine has been published by IFMA since 1988, and digital archives of complete issues from 2012-2017 are available below. In addition, PDFs of individual articles from issues prior to 2013 are available for download on IFMA's Knowledge Library.
CURRENT ISSUE: Superior Interiors
- It’s what’s on the side that counts. As organizations, occupants and visitors reenter our facilities, they have unprecedented attention on space, design, indoor air quality and security with a new vision of comfort and safety. This issue of IFMA’s FMJ focuses on the great indoors and how to safely and securely use space and design to accommodate an ever-changing work environment.
- January/February: The Guts of Your Facility
- March/April: Risk Management + Health & Safety
- May/June: O&M Planning & Project Management
- July/August: FM Technology
- September/October: Your FM Career
- November/December: FM & Sustainability