Become a Partner (CSP)
IFMA’s Corporate Sustaining Partner (CSP) makes a strong commitment to the association and the profession. In return, IFMA commits to providing access to its various channels to better our partner’s position as an industry thought leader, strong advocate for the advancement of facility management and active professional partner in shaping the future of FM.
IFMA’s partnership program aligns business objectives, ethical standards and a shared vision to amplify your brand. At each level of partnership, the benefits build and become a guide to the many areas in which your company can focus brand awareness, thought leadership, and networking efforts. For a breakdown of the benefits available, visit our Comparison Chart or contact us today.
- Exclusive use of the IFMA CSP logo for company’s website and collateral
- Company profile page on IFMA’s website
- Official certificate of partnership (provided upon request)
- Company listing in every issue of IFMA's FMJ Magazine, IFMA’s award-winning semi-monthly magazine
- Recognition on special CSP signage at IFMA events
Exclusive Opportunities (based on sponsorship level)
- Submit presentation for FM Solutions Track (IFMA’s World Workplace US)
- Discount on exhibit fees for US Conferences
- Complimentary limited event conference registration for IFMA events
- Advertorial in one issue of the IFMA WIRE (electronic newsletter)
- Company can submit one original article for consideration to be placed above the fold in the IFMA INSIDER weekly e-newsbrief
- Company video uploaded to the IFMA YouTube FM Solutions TV
For more information and to apply to be a Corporate Sustaining Partner, contact us today: