Al Shirawi Facilities Management LLC
Phone: +971 4 333 7644
Al Shirawi's progression in becoming a fully fledged Facilities Management Service Provider has been achieved over 35 years of strategic planning and development. After commencing its operations in 1974 as a mechanical contractor, Al Shirawi expanded its operational activities through joint ventures, acquisitions and entrepreneurial ventures to encompass the provision of diverse services such as electrical system maintenance, servicing heavy tonnage chillers, general and specialized cleaning services and security services.
Outfitted with the necessary in-house infrastructure and resources, Al Shirawi has the capacity to offer high caliber services to meet the highest of customer expectations within the commercial, residential, hospitality, industrial and retail markets.
How can Al Shirawi Help Clients requiring Facility Services?
- Rapid mobilization via the creation and implementation of tailored strategy and mobilization plan
- We offer a Single-Source, Cost-Effective, Streamlined and Simplified solution
- Comprehensive range of Facilities Management Services
- Seamless transition from your existing service provider
- Support structure in place to guarantee delivery of premium quality services
- Efficient administration driven by highly advanced, web-based software: Accounting, Oracle CRM, Oracle FM and Sales Force
- Integrated Call Centre/Helpdesk system generating cost and time benefits
- Realizing substantial Client savings through technical expertise and operational management efficiencies
- Driving Client performance through consolidation and internalization of services, multi-tasking teams, financial innovations, energy management
- Measurable benefits at all levels of activity and performance
Al Shirawi FM is now associated with IFMA to showcase its technical pedigree and expertise in managing the most complex and challenging of environments with in the UAE and its capability across the Arabian Gulf. Leveraging off the strength of the Al Shirawi Group of Companies, Al Shirawi’s FM’s business has a proven ability to reduce the cost to customers, through energy conservation and savings, efficient management, procurement strength and a transparent approach.
Our Service Pledge:
- Contribute towards your corporate objective of delivering a high-impact, low-cost exemplary service
- Implement robust and sustainable solutions derived from global best practices
- Achieve a real Client service differentiation to encourage higher occupancy rates, economies of scale, and premium service charges
- Deliver a hassle-free, consistently high-standard IFM service across all assigned functions
- Share our knowledge and expertise and be your partner for change