IFMA provides a variety of educational opportunities to help you meet your unique professional goals.
Staying on top of advancements in your profession is critical to the future of your career and the facilities you manage. IFMA provides you with relevant resources and endless opportunities to Learn, Connect and Advance professionally. Online courses, webinars, webcasts, On Demand recordings and white papers are at your fingertips 24/7 through IFMA’s Online Education.
Instructor-led courses are held throughout the world. Browse through our courses to find one in your area!
The IFMA Foundation-developed Facility Management Accreditation Commission (FMAC) designates facility management-related undergraduate and graduate Accredited Degree Programs (ADPs) at higher education institutions around the world. This voluntary quality assurance process promotes a rigorous standard of academic excellence in global FM education.
Take advantage of IFMA’s GSA Schedule Contract for your professional education.
If you are a federal facility manager looking to further your professional development and contribute to the built environment, IFMA provides the resources you need to stay current and meet government standards.
- Customize your learning experience—choose a program that best suits your organization's needs.
- Fill knowledge gaps in preparation for IFMA’s Certified Facility Manager® credential.
- Fulfill program requirements for the Facility Management Professional® program.
- Earn valuable CEU and/or CFM® maintenance points.
- Learn in a comfortable environment with the support and encouragement of your peers.
For more information, contact IFMA's professional development department at +1-281-974-5633, or email email@example.com.