Join us on Tuesday, Feb. 5 at 11 a.m. CST for an interactive and comprehensive look at the impact of facility management technology on sustainability. This free webinar will offer an overview of how both traditional and new technologies are being applied to saving energy, reducing carbon emissions and supporting sustainable buildings. The webinar is based on the recently published book "Technology for Facility Managers: The Impact of Cutting-Edge Technology on Facility Management."
At this webinar, you will hear from subject matter experts and learn about the following technologies as applied to sustainability:
• Building information modeling (BIM)
• Building automation and control systems (BAS)
• FM automation (CAFM/IWMS)
• Condition assessment/life cycle asset analysis
• Radio frequency identification (RFID) and sensors
• Social networking
• Mobile technology and much more!
• Jim Clayton, PE, MSEE, RIS, Executive Director, Institute for Responsible Infrastructure Stewardship
• Richard Hodges, Principal, GreenIT
• Terry W Hoffmann, Principal, 2N Associates, LLC
• Erik Jaspers, Chief Technical Officer, Planon
• Angela Lewis, PE, PhD, LEED AP, Project Manager, Facility Engineering Associates
• Louise Sabol, AIA, LEED AP, Director of Technology Solutions, Design + Construction Strategies
• Dean Stanberry, CFM, LEED AP, National Engineering Operations Manager, Jones Lang LaSalle – Charles Schwab Account
• Eric Teicholz, IFMA Fellow, President, Graphic Systems, Inc.
Attendees will receive further information on the topics covered in the form of chapter abstracts from the book. There will also be one copy of the book given away at the end of the webinar to a lucky participant.
This webinar provides CFM maintenance points.