Narrow the FM world to your local interests and professional community.
A local source of facility management education, information and interaction, IFMA chapters bring the association’s vast resources directly to you. As a member of your local chapter, you benefit from:
- Networking with colleagues and business partners in your area;
- Exclusive access to the chapter’s membership directory;
- Educational and social events, including career growth programs, facility tours and best practices workshops;
- Employment referral services;
- Support and study groups for those pursuing CFM®, FMP® and SFP™ credentials;
- Chapter-specific websites focused on FM news and activities in your area;
- Opportunities to mentor FM students at local colleges and universities;
- Opportunities to give back to your community through chapter-organized projects and fundraisers; and
- Opportunities to join chapter committees or serve in a leadership position.