IFMA's Corporate Sustaining Partner program links 24,000 members to your company through advertising, marketing and expos helping you achieve business goals. We provide year-round benefits to increase brand recognition for your company. Our goal is to provide FMs everything they need to make their jobs easier — that’s where you come in! We give CSPs national exposure in print, online and through expos (even if you don’t have a booth). There are a number benefits available depending on your level of partnership. Some benefits are listed below (depending on partnership level). For a breakdown of the benefits available, visit our Comparison Chart. Get started with IFMA's Corporate Sustaining Partnership application.
- Advance notification of all exposure opportunities through IFMA
- Discounts on exhibiting, advertising & IFMA products
- Exclusive use of the IFMA CSP logo for company’s website and collateral
- Recognition on special CSP signage at IFMA events
- Recognition of CSP status at IFMA events
- Company profile on IFMA website
- Company listing in every issue of IFMA's FMJ Magazine, IFMA’s award-winning semi-monthly magazine
- CSP Spotlight feature in IFMA's FMJ Magazine
- Feature a company product or service on the Marketplace page of IFMA’s website IFMA Marketplace
- Complimentary limited event conference registration for IFMA events (1)
- IFMA event show directory recognition
- FMP (Facility Management Professional) credential 25% discount (one per term)
- Advertorial in one issue of the IFMA WIRE (electronic newsletter)
- Company can submit one original article for consideration to be placed above the fold in the IFMA INSIDER weekly e-newsbrief
- Company video uploaded to the IFMA YouTube FM Solutions TV
- Offer special deals and discounts to IFMA members
Take a look at the companies currently partnering with IFMA »
Learn more about the global reach of partnering with IFMA »
Choose from a menu of marketing, promotional and networking opportunities.
We will work closely with you to develop a package of benefits that meets your budget and supports your business objectives.
Marketing Opportunities »
For more information and to apply today as a Corporate Sustaining Partner, please contact a member of IFMA’s Corporate Connections team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call April Tone directly at +1-281-617-1338.